For our supply chain in Falticeni, we are looking for a new collegue for administrative support. We offer a working environment with a great team and advantageous salary conditions.
– Coordinate internal and external meetings and conference calls (organize and follow up on actions, make a report, etc)
– Organize and maintain corporate files, documents and records
– Prepare intermediate/advanced Excel Reports or PowerPoint Presentations using narrative and graphic/charting outputs, relevant to supply chain department
– Conduct data analysis
– Perform a variety of project management administrative duties
– To monitor purchase orders until goods are delivered as per order requirements
– Check with warehouse and verify the incoming goods as per order required
Necessary 2 years of experience in an administrative role.
– Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
– Highly literate in common computer applications including internet research and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
– Deadline driven
– Strong organizational, analytical, detailed planning and project management skills – can handle multiple projects at once
– Collaborative, team oriented work style.
– Timely and appropriate communication to superiors and peers, building effective relationships with others.
– Articulate and persuasive; can communicate difficult and complex matters in a straightforward, transparent manner.
If you’re interested, we expect your CV at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.